Our best-selling exterior. PPG Pittsburgh’s premium quality professional exterior 100% acrylic paint is specially formulated for low temperature application (35°F) and quick curing, resulting in good resistance to early moisture exposure. This low VOC paint gives a mildew resistant coating and offers excellent UV and weather protection. Ideal for use on properly prepared wood siding, trim and sash, shakes, shingles, masonry, weathered aluminum siding, weathered vinyl siding, metal and sound painted surfaces. Available in Flat, Lo-Lustre and Semi-Gloss.
Weather King paint uses the latest advances in 100% acrylic latex waterborne technology to provide the additional key benefits:
- Excellent hide — covers most surfaces in one coat.
- Excellent color retention — contains titanium dioxide and extender pigments to resist fading.
- Very good early film properties – resists surfactant leaching.
- Dries quickly.
- Superb durability and long-lasting protection.
- Resistant to rain, snow, dew and fog.
- Resistance to roller splatter.
- Resistant to fading, blistering, cracking, peeling, alkali, fume staining and attack from garden chemicals.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy to apply with roller, brush or spray.
- Excellent touch-up.
- Self-priming in most situations.