PPG ProLuxe (formerly Sikkens)
The same great Sikkens premium wood care formula you have known and trusted over the years is now part of the PPG brand and has been renamed PPG ProLuxe™.
ProLuxe continues to deliver the exceptional performance to preserve, protect and enhance the natural beauty of all types of wood. You can count on ProLuxe to still achieve the same perfect finish that was synonymous with the Sikkens name.
- Industry-leading high-transparency transoxide pigments amplify depth of color, provide beautiful color clarity and substrate protection.
- Powerful UV absorbers protect color and wood substrate and prevent graying and deterioration.
- Allows all the natural characteristics and grain of the wood to show through.
- Water repellant. The permeability of the resins allows moisture to escape through the finish as a vapor, but does not allow standing or rain to penetrate the finish.
- Contains a fungicide to minimize deterioration from mold and mildew growth on the finish.
- Flexible resin technology minimizes cracking and blistering due to expansion and contraction or moisture build up.
- Maintains their flexibility when temperatures are extreme. This helps prevent cracking and peeling that are common with varnishes and polyurethane coatings.