Gaco Western has manufactured high-quality waterproofing products for homeowners, do-it-yourselfers, and professional contractors for more than 50 years. A Seattle family owned company, Gaco Western has always adhered to three fundamental principles; superior products, sold by experts, at competitive prices. Their coatings cover millions of square feet on commercial and residential buildings around the world. They are well-known and trusted in the construction industry as a producer of top-quality waterproof coatings, sealers, primers and insulation products.
GacoRoof — The Last Coating You’ll Ever Need
If your roof is having trouble standing up to the elements, it’s time for GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating. GacoRoof will minimize nature’s toll on your roof. The Silicone roof coating is highly resistant to sunlight, ozone, rain, snow, permanent ponding water, and temperate extremes. Because GacoRoof is a moisture cure product, it actually uses the humidity in the air to accelerate the curing time. GacoRoof Silicone will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding or snow pack.
• 50-year limited warranty.
• Do-it-yourself in a day.
• Easily applied to virtually any surface.
• Reduces energy costs.
• 100% silicone withstands permanent ponding water.
• Great for flat roofs, low-pitched roofs, metal, composite, mobile homes, RV’s and more.
• Never needs recoating.
• Can be applied over wide temp. range (32°F to 120°F).
• Just roll on two coats of GacoRoof and you’re done!
• Available in 9 colors, as in chart below.
• Colorant can be added to the White.
When it comes to permanent ponding water and weatherproofing, GacoRoof Silicone roof coating will outperform all other coatings, including acrylics, urethanes, asphalt and Hypalon. GacoRoof’s 50 year limited warranty guarantees that your GacoRoof coating will last the lifetime of the substrate where it is applied, as long as it is applied according to instructions.
GIVE YOUR ROOF THE SILICONE ADVANTAGE
Once you have sealed your roof with tough and long-lasting GacoRoof, you can put it out of your mind. GacoRoof was designed to stand up to whatever the elements dish out.
- Lasts longer than acrylics, urethanes or asphalts.
- High-resistance to weathering, sunlight and oxidation.
- Superior resistance to staining, mildew and dirt.
- Reflective white surface resists ozone and UV rays.
- GacoRoof’s 50 year limited warranty guarantees that GacoRoof coating will last the lifetime of the substrate where it is applied, as long as it is applied according to instructions.
GacoDeck — The Easy Waterproofing For Your Deck
If you have ever said to yourself, “there must be an easier way to waterproof my deck…” you just found it!
GacoDeck allows application of a high-quality waterproof deck system over plywood, concrete, metal, fiberglass, and painted surfaces (metal and fiberglass surfaces require a primer). The GacoDeck system provides lasting surface protection and waterproofing, plus a skid-resistant surface that cleans up easily. One GacoDeck kit will cover 100 square feet.
Unlike other systems, the GacoDeck system waterproofs rooftop decks over occupied living space.
GacoDeck is a durable acrylic coating that creates a fully-adhered waterproof membrane which expands and contracts along with the substrate. GacoDeck is perfect in hot or cold climates as it is a high-quality coating that does not soften in the heat or become brittle from cold.
GacoDeck coating will also provide an attractive, skid-resistant surface on decks, boat docks, and stair treads, or on wheel chair ramps and walkways. For these applications, GacoDeck functions as a durable, easy to clean surface.
• 50 year limited warranty.
• Turns a flat roof into a deck.
• Provides a skid-resistant surface.
• Covers plywood, concrete, metal, fiberglass and previously painted surfaces.
• Meets ADA recommended standards.
• Available in 6 colors.
GacoDeck Available Colors
Actual sample colors below may vary slightly due to computer monitor settings. When product is applied, color may also be affected by application technique, surface texture, and lighting conditions.
For more information or to view the online instructional video, visit www.gacoretail.com.