Sedona Paint Center is a locally owned business that for 18 years has offered a comprehensive line of residential and commercial products from brands such as Pittsburgh & PPG Paints, Dunn-Edwards, Flood, PPG ProLuxe, Rust-Oleum, UGL, ZAR, Penofin, and more.
We have a Full-Time position open for a Paint Technician/Sales Associate, and are looking for someone who is energetic, self-motivated and friendly, has an eye for color and preferably has experience in the paint industry. (We are willing to train for the right candidate). Salary DOE.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Must be able to tint and custom color match, mix paint and stains, and therefore must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to retrieve products from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 60 lbs frequently.
- Must have excellent computer, customer service, mathematical, and communication skills.
- Assist with order taking, answering phones, receiving inventory, stocking shelves, ensuring store and equipment cleanliness, loading and unloading trucks, and making customer deliveries, if necessary.
- Ability to operate a Point of Sales system and complete sales transactions with financial accuracy.
- Ability to learn product knowledge.
- Must be able to work some Saturdays — 9am to 1pm.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of retail experience preferred.
- Must pass drug test/background check.