Sedona Paint Center is a locally owned business that for over 15 years has offered a comprehensive line of residential and commercial products from brands such as PPG Pittsburgh Paints, Dunn-Edwards, Flood, Sikkens ProLuxe, Rust-Oleum, ZAR, Penofin, and Arizona Polymer Flooring.
We have Full Time/Part-Time positions open for Paint Mixers, and are looking for energetic, self-motivated and friendly individuals who have prior experience in the paint industry.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Must be able to tint and color match, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to retrieve products from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Must have good computer, customer service and communication skills.
- Assist with general warehouse duties including unloading trucks, receiving inventory and stocking shelves.
- Ability to operate a Point of Sales system and complete sales transactions with financial accuracy.
- Ability to learn product knowledge.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays.