Perma-Crete High Build Acrylic Topcoat is specifically designed for interior and exterior, above grade, masonry substrates requiring high performance protection. Perma-Crete 4 – 22 is alkali and efflorescence resistant, provides resistance against water, UV light, staining and is breathable. With its excellent flexibility and durability, Perma-Crete provides an option between conventional acrylics and elastomeric coatings. This Perma-Crete is a 2-coat system, can be applied down to 35°F and to fresh concrete at 7 days and a pH less than 13. It is recommended for brick, concrete, concrete block (CMU), fiber cement siding, masonry, stucco and tilt-up/pre-cast concrete.
- Exceptional dirt resistance.
- Excellent flexibility and durability.
- Resists wind driven rain.
- High build.
- Tensile strength.
- Inhibits the growth of mildew on the surface of the paint.
- Alkali, efflorescence and UV resistance.
- Application down to 35°F.
- Can apply to fresh concrete at 7 days and pH less than 13.
- Resists cracking and peeling due to movement of the substrate.
- Film integrity is maintained when expansion and contraction occurs.
- Prevents moisture damage.
- Extends new look of painted surface.