FLOOD E-B EMULSA BOND®
Flood E-B Emulsa Bond is a latex additive that helps alleviate peeling problems when painting over a sound but chalky or dusty surface. Emulsa Bond provides a bonding oil and stirs in easily.
For use in exterior latex or acrylic paints, primers or stains for recoating chalky aluminum siding, T1-11 plywood or hardboard siding, and cement siding. Recommended ratio is up to 32 ounces of Emulsa Bond per gallon of paint.
- Stir-in bonding additive for first coat.
- Improves adhesion of exterior water-based coatings to chalky wood, masonry or aluminum surfaces.
- Can eliminate priming step when added to first coat.
- Improves penetration and maximizes adhesion between bonding and finish coats.
- Will not change the original finish color.
- Increases coverage of most coatings.