Floetrol is a latex paint additive that improves paint flow and leveling, while helping to reduce the adverse effects that weather and surface conditions have on coatings. Floetrol will not change the color or sheen of most paints.
For use with acrylic paints, primers or stains. Recommended ratio is 8 – 16 ounces of Floetrol per gallon of paint or stain, not to exceed 32 ounces per gallon, depending on application method.
- Makes latex paints, primers, stains and textured coatings flow more smoothly.
- Eliminates brush and roller marks.
- Improves the coverage of most paints.
- Extends dry time so you can create finishing effects or correct mistakes.
- Lubricates paint to reduce wear and tear on spray guns.