Penetrol is a free-flowing, low-odor penetrating additive which helps to reduce the adverse effects that weather and surface conditions have on coatings.
For use with oil and alkyd paints, primers, stains and varnishes. Recommended ratio is 16 ounces of Penetrol per gallon of paint or stain not to exceed 40 ounces per gallon.
- Increases adhesion, penetration and flow of oil-based paints, varnishes and primers.
- Restores luster to faded, weathered fiberglass.
- Acts as a rust inhibitor on metal surfaces.
- Improves open and working time.
- Diminishes lap and brush marks.